Thursday, December 17, 2009

Here's Hoping

I've started to notice that despite how much I feel like I'm not like a girl, I do have some stereotypically girly interests. For instance, I really do like Twilight. I accept that it's not the best writing, but for some reason the story captivates me. I'm just a hopeless romantic I guess. That or easily entertained. Probably both. I also think that almost everything that is miniature is adorable, and love Romantic comedies. I think that my problem is that I try to befriend guys by showing them my interest in video games and sports. This puts me into the perfect position to be "one of the guys" which is not what I want.

I'm going to see a midnight showing tonight. I'll probably have to stand in line by myself for a while. Maybe I'll run into someone new and fascinating! That would be really exciting.

I've been thinking though. I'm going to be leaving this place in 3 1/2 weeks to go back to school. Is it really a good idea to be trying to find someone in a city that I'm only in for 4 1/2 months of the year? I don't like the idea of just waiting until I get back to school though. Maybe it's because I feel like I need something to fill the hole in my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment