Monday, December 13, 2010

Sorry, I failed.

It's been forever since I've posted. At first it was because school was keeping me so busy, then my life went in a weird direction, but now I have some time again so here I am.



I got back with the girl... probably a bad choice but I just couldn't help it. It's an open relationship so I can see other people, but I'm starting to feel trapped again. I don't know what to do about this off and on relationship. When we're "off" I can't think about anything but being with her, but when we're "on" I just want to get away. I really do care about her, we just have so many problems that never get worked out. I'm sure that if I asked some love doctor or something they'd tell me to run away, but every time I try I just get sucked back in. On top of that, she's my best friend and I can't stand to hurt her by breaking things off. I keep wishing that she'll stop wanting me, because even though it'll kill me it would make things better for her. However, when that finally came true in the past, I did everything I could to win her back instead of letting her go. What am I doing?



On a completely separate note, I joined a dating site :P It was an accident, but I was really bored so I filled out my profile. When I actually got some messages I started paying attention. This one guy has really caught my attention, and now we've started texting all the time. Maybe something will come of it? It seems kind of weird to meet someone in person that I met online, but I know a couple that met that way who is now happily married. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment